WORKSHOPS and TRAININGS
- Workshops and trainings provided by the attorneys of Porter Foster Rorick.
- Hot topics are in-depth discussions about specific legal topics of interest to our clients. This information is intended for educational purposes only and not as legal advice regarding any specific set of facts. Feel free to contact any of the attorneys at Porter Foster Rorick with questions about these or other legal developments relevant to Washington public schools, municipalities or special purpose districts.
- Collective Bargaining Impacts of the McCleary Fix Bill
- E2SSB 6362 Pocket Guide
- Paid Sick Leave Law
- Washington Pregnancy Accommodation Law
- EHB 2242 Pocket Guide
WASHINGTON SCHOOL LAW UPDATE
- Washington School Law Update is a monthly newsletter from Porter Foster Rorick LLP summarizing legal developments relevant to Washington public school districts. The update is published electronically on or about the 5th of each month. To be added to or removed from our e-mail distribution list, simply send a request with your name, organization and e-mail address to email@example.com.